Sunday, November 2, 2008

More Pictures

This name canvas is very popular. Great for Christmas, weddings, anniversaries, etc.
All canvases are gallery-wrapped and painted on the edges and do not need framing.



These were gifts for a dorm room. I can customize two or more canvases to coordinate for your kids' shared bedrooms, bathrooms, or play spaces.



This baseball canvas is one of my most popular pieces. The first one, above, was custom-made for a little boy's nursery. It is 36"x36".
This sassy painting was a custom project, too, and features a trim around the edges. You are welcome to request a trim like this or any others for your piece.

1 comment:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

I love the Mackenzie name canvas. I would like to order something similar for my daughter's room. Can you tell me about how much that one cost? I could email you the colors from her bedding to go by. You are so talented! My email is rahatch at msn dot com .
Thanks!