Monday, September 13, 2010

Ollie B Boutique

I have to take a moment here to plug my friend's new business. She's a mama like me, creating in her home, and I LOVE what she's doing. I think you will too. Here are the shirts she made for my boys:

This is my Sweet Pea. He designed his own shirt for the first day of Kindergarten this year. (*sniff*)
He wears it all the time! Do you love his fake smile? We were on picture #387 on the first morning of school.

And here's my little Pumpkin in his tie shirt on his first day of preschool this year.
I LOVE this design from Piper. She's so creative.
That initial on the back is her trademark.

Go check out Ollie B Boutique for your kids or for gifts! You won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

Julie said...

So cute! I love what the boys picked out and she did a great job!