Monday, September 13, 2010

Sweet Lily

This canvas is for a very special baby girl whose family is cherishing every moment they have with her as she has been diagnosed with Zellwegger's Syndrome. When they arrived home from Arkansas Children's Hospital with her on her one-month birthday, I wanted to have a special gift for baby Lily and her sweet parents.



Her nursery has a full-size bed in it as well, and look at the gorgeous bedding they chose as inspiration for the whole nursery!


Her walls are the color of this pillow! Isn't it beautiful for a nursery? I'm so glad I got to be a little part of her life, even if only in the decorations. :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh my! That bedding is gorgeous! I love the flowers you painted. This is one of my favorites of yours so far! You are so good!!!